Sunday 19 May 2013

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham


Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham is one of the greatest Indian movies that I ever saw. I think that I saw it for a 1000 time and to this day I see it. Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham means sometimes happy, sometimes sad. There are lots of stars in this film that I really adore watching their movies such as Amitab Bachhan, Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor. I like each single of them and what about when they act together in one movie.
The film tells the story of an Indian family, which faces troubles and misunderstandings over their adopted son's marriage to a girl belonging to a lower socio-economic group than them.


I put this specific part from the movie because it’s the most part that affect me. You will see the youngest brother (Hrithik Roshan) meets his oldest brother (Shahrukh Khan) after years. He was very happy and sad in the same time. He wanted to tell his brother that he is his little brother but, he prefer to be silent till he solve the problem between his brother and his father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment