Tuesday 21 May 2013

Birthday Cakes

In my family, having a birthday cake has become something normal. We like eating cakes and sing happy birthday songs together. These birthday parties starts from January,21 and end on December, 2.

We do these parties for all members of the family; we do it for children’s, girls, boys and for grandparents.  Although that my grandparents are totally against having birthday parties but, seeing the family together to celebrate and sing, make them happy and approve to do these parties.



As you can see from this picture, we did a birthday cake for pregnant woman. She is my sister; we did this special cake for her because she had just known that she is pregnant with her first child. So, we make the birthday cakes similar to the occasion or the interest of that person.








The second birthday cake was for my other sister, she like taking pictures a lot. in fact, she is the person who always take pictures for us. She have a Nikon camera, that’s why we did this special cake for her.








This cake was made for my aunt, always drink Cola. In fact, her nick name is Cola Lola as you can see from the picture. So, everyone call her by this name.  Actually, we always do for her a cola cake and she is happy with that, she doesn’t want to have any different design to her cake.






The last birthday cake was for me, they did for me a Pepsi cake because I am the only person in the family who drinks it. I drink only Pepsi and nothing else, its normal to me to drink two or three on a day. Everyone in my family advises me to leave it, they say it’s bad but, I used to drink it. You can see that I also have a nickname that’s my friends and family call me by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment