Sunday 19 May 2013

Family Gathering

Birthday Party
The most important thing in my life is my family. In order to be in contact with each individual in the family, me and my family meet once a week. Family gathering is the time when all members of a family meet to reconnect and bond with each other. We gather on Friday after the prayer time. We gather in one house, most of the time we gather in my grandparent house.

On this day, women, men, children and maids do lots of activities and things. The children usually play outside the house. They play football, races, fun games and swim in the pool. The children continually come to their mothers complain about each other.

The men in my family gather in the lounge after the lunch, sometimes they invite their friends and group themselves. After that, they began to play card or watch football games. The women regularly hairs the men shouting on each other because one of the groups is cheating.

The women usually prefer to chat with one another. We congratulate the person who graduates, engage, get pregnant or have a baby. Moreover, we share potluck recipes and reminisce. Most of time, we have to solve the problems between kids and listen to the fight between men. 

Sometimes, our family find ideas to enjoy and do new things on this day like we wear funky family reunion t-shirts, play water and soap game, play paintball, organize a birthday party, do a trip, cycling and barbecue.

Although that sometimes my family drives me crazy, they are still worth the effort to get together. We share amazing moments despite if it were good, bad, funny or sad. My Family always tries to make a positive difference in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment