Thursday 23 May 2013

Cinema


Going to the cinema for me is something necessary, at least once a week.  I go to different cinemas such as Grand cinema, Cinema city, Vox Cinema and Rell Cinema. I go to different cinemas because each cinema have something special and in the same time I can walk in different malls. 



These days, I prefer to go to Vox Cinemas which is in Mirdif City Center but, the most cinema that I prefer and like is Cinema City which is in Arabian Center. Although that it’s the smallest cinema compering to the others, I liked it a lot. It’s not crowded and you can go any time and book seats for you. But, if you went to Rell Cinemas, there will be no seats; you will have to set in front of the screen because it’s always full. 





Before entering the movie, I like to have some snacks. The first thing that I order is the Pepsi and then I choose whatever I like such as Popcorn, corn, nerds and nachos. 






I see all type of movies (Comedy, Action, Romance and Drama) except, the horror movies. Actually, today I will go to the cinema. I will see fast and furious 6, it’s an action movie. I am sure that I will not be able to book seats in DM so, I may go to Arabian Center to see it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment