Thursday 30 May 2013

Google Tools Project Reflection


While taking MIS course, I knew some of Google tools and started to use it. These tools are very useful; I learned many new things in it and started to use it in my daily life. Some of the Google tools that I used are Gmail, Google searching, Blogs, Google Picasa, Google Calendar and many other tools. In each of these tools, I used useful things in it and will show you how I used it.




Gmail: I have been always using the Hotmail to send and read emails but, after knowing about Gmail I found it more attractive and useful. I received most of my emails on it instead of the Hotmail.

Google Search: The main thing that Google Search helped me in is in doing my reports; I used it to search and find information for my reports and projects. I did not use it only for searching, there are lots of things that I do in it such as knowing the weather, find definitions and calculate numbers.

Blogs: I use Blogs to share the things that happing in my life with my friends and family. I share videos and pictures with them.

Google Picasa: I use Google Picasa to organize my pictures, edit them and share them with others. After using Google Picasa, all of my pictures have been organized and in one place which made it easier for me to see them. In Google Picasa I can add effects to my pictures and do whatever I want on them. I can add text to the picture; change the font, the size and the color.

Google Calendar: Google Calendar is a very helpful tool, it helps me a lot. I organize my schedule in it such as my exams, projects, appointments and meeting. Moreover, I did not know that in Google Calendar, I could have more than one Calendar so; I believe that this is the most exciting feature in Google Calendar and it is easy to use.

I really believe that Google tools help me a lot in my studies; they helped me in doing my projects. I was hoping that I was knowing them before, they would saved my time and its easy to use them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment